Monday, November 21, 2011

Clumsy

Characters, faces, screams, whispers will all pass over these teeth before I go.  I push the tooth back into place, clumsy, how can I let accidents happen, I hate this messenger bottle, I keep, no angel, Hermes, Aquarian that I know bringing a nymph to dance all over my tongue.  Touched my tooth, after I hit it with a Perrier bottle, tap, flowing down, I can keep control.  I hate death.  Gotta save the glass, coat, the water, And, delight.  And this happens to create a stream that is the size of the opening to my Perrier bottle, to the faucet, at the height of my hands, the size of my mouth, there is a connection between me and the mountains in Beacon where this water was pushed through the earth, in rock, down tubes, between my mouth, how?  I hate pain.  And, the water pours all over, the connection, I keep, no, enough for a flow, small, to- accidents happen.  Gape in front of my hands, there is a conne- pipes from Beacon.  Flowing down, I push my tooth back, this will be, object trace of me decomposing, a life of preservation, the engine running, wash the windows, a good car, like a trace, not moved in actuality, the tooth, but I felt it on some level, the characters, the engine the connec- an accident, all of it, I told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment