Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dream




Last night in my dream my wizard frienemy shook the basement of the building we were in to reveal a hidden treasure and the griffin guarding it in their cement chamber.  Because I was the first person the griffin saw it assumed I was the one to unlock it.  This griffin had a cat-like bird face and could shrink and grow in size or morph into a giant grey dragon.  I had to answer three riddles, answer them right and I would get the treasure, answer one wrong and I would die. The first riddle was: Thumbs are to foxtails as skin is to ham.  While the griffin spoke to me my frienemy stole the treasure and the griffin escaped but my life was still on the line.  I continued my adventure while desperately trying to solve the problem, I thought ‘thumbs and tails are both extraneous parts of the body that have directly aided the survival of both species, but how is skin to ham and how do they relate?’  I even tried to see if I could make a Google search, but seeing as I was in a Narnia-like other world there was no Google.  Finally, at the end of the dream, Brian Williams appeared as a floating guru to tell me the answer was seven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment