Monday, March 23, 2015

imgs


Steve turned down hanging with David.


The father of my first love, the table where I ate with his brothers, one of them flicked earwax, I was so grossed out that when I, excitedly eating my Fruit Loops, bit down on something chewy I wanted to hurl, but I couldn't, not there, not in the company of those men, I was so young, and they, by their age held so much authority.  From then on I was slightly squeamish around certain things, boogers for instance, sometimes, out of no where, I will almost vomit, it all started at this table at a very impressionable age. 


wear a ring in the shape of your cunt, this is a clit, the whole dame, delicious, exotic, fantastic thing.  We cast things in metal to show that we care.



First day of spring 2015, no one was happy about another snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment